Why is Fitness Motivation so Difficult
Why is Fitness Motivation so Difficult, I hear you ask?
Everyone is delighted in the beginning. That’s why New Year resolutions are so great. However, as time passes and the initial excitement wanes, the toll of preserving the effort starts to wear on the majority of people.
They have lost the enjoyment and their resolution ends up being absolutely nothing more than a daily grind. So why does this occur?
Keep updated with like-minded people on all the methods and latest news on Natural Health by clicking the button below.Click To Like Us On >>> Facebook
The answer to this lies in that attaining anything of any value needs work, commitment, persistence, determination and patience.
It’s difficult to keep doing what you need to do to get to where you wish to go. Losing motivation is one of the primary factors people quit.
The thing that many individuals don’t seem to get is, that inspiring yourself to fitness is not a one-time thing, you have to keep it up.The Hollywod Look for Men and Women
Why is Fitness Motivation so Difficult? The answer is in a popular quotation below.
The famous motivational speaker, Zig Ziglar, famously stated:
“People typically think that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we suggest doing it daily.”
This has to constantly be kept in mind. You have to encourage yourself every day or every few days to maintain the excitement and vision of your goal. If not, you will lose interest and the entire process will end up being one of torment.
One method to push yourself as far as physical fitness is concerned is to have an exercise pal.
Both of you will certainly be responsible to each other. When one is down, the other can encourage them to get off their butt and get to the health club and vice versa. That’s one way to do it.
What if you don’t have a friend who can work out with you?
Then you need to motivate yourself. Register for Facebook and look for fitness motivational pages. The ideas and inspiration from their posts will not just inspire you but also inform you of other ways to motivate yourself.
Why not place some images of healthy bodies that you want to appear like, around your house. The consistent visual tip will be advantageous.
You will need to dig deep within yourself and always keep in mind the reason you began on your weight management trip or body toning quest.
There are 24 quotes below to help encourage you:
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Suck it up… and one day you won’t have to suck it in.
- When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
- Sacrifice is giving up on something good for something better.
- Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.
- Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret.
- If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
- Sweat is fat crying.
- What you eat in private eventually is what you wear in public.
- If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If it’s not, you’ll find an excuse.
- If you eat what you have always eaten, you’ll weigh what you have always weighed.
- If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.
- Nothing tastes as good as being fit feels.
- In life you have 3 choices. Give up, give in or give it your all.
- Excuses burn zero calories.
- If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting is forever.
- You don’t have to be great to start… But you have to start to be great.
- Nothing will work unless you do.
- Dead last finish is greater than did not finish, which trumps did not start.
- Blood, sweat and respect. The first two you give. The last you earn. Give it. Earn it.
- Life never gets easier. You just get stronger.
- No rest is worth anything except the rest that is earned.
- The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
Print out or draw up one that resonates with you. Read it before every exercise. Read it whenever you don’t feel like training. Read it whenever you feel lured to eat something you should not. These quotes will keep you motivated in the long run. The question ‘Why is Fitness Motivation so Difficult’ can only be answered by you!The Hollywod Look for Men and Women
“It’s up to you to keep the fire within burning. Do not give up on yourself. You are all you have got as far as getting fit is concerned. The training and discipline could be bitter but the benefits are sweeter than any soda or cake you can ever have. Stay strong.”