Healthy Banana Coconut Ice Cream Recipe
One of my favourites: Healthy Banana Coconut Ice Cream Recipe.
Ice cream is one of those foods that has gotten a bad reputation for being full of sugar and lacking nutritional value. It sure is tasty though, isn’t it? Well, you can actually make a healthy version with a great flavour and the same texture as ice cream using bananas!Confused About Natural Health? Discover 215…
This recipe can be made quickly and easily any time and customized to your tastes. All you need to do is freeze the bananas ahead of time. I like to buy bananas when they’re on sale, peel them, chop them, and freeze the banana coins for smoothies or ice cream.
- 4 cups chopped and frozen banana slices
- 1 cup chilled coconut milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped coconut
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Toss all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until combined and smooth.
- You’re done! It’s that easy.
Low Calorie Recipes
Many thanks, Judith