Honey Mint Dressing Recipe
Try this Honey Mint Dressing Recipe to add a Twist to your Fruit Salad
Fruit Salad with Honey Mint Dressing Recipe – We all love a good fruit salad but have you ever thought about adding a dressing to it?
I was thinking about this one day and I thought about what I could use outside of a basic vinegar dressing.
How about the refreshing taste of mint, maybe some honey? It’s perfect for lunch or an afternoon snack – especially on a hot summers day.
These are just my suggestions for fruit. You can feel free to mix and match your favorite fruit to make this even better!Exclusive – Weight Loss For Women
- 2 tbsp. fresh mint
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup green seedless grapes
- 4 peeled and sliced kiwi
- 2 fresh peeled and sectioned mandarin oranges
- In a small bowl add the mint, lime juice, orange juice and honey. Whisk well and let sit while you chop and prepare the other ingredients.
- Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds. You can simply chop it or for a better presentation you can use a melon baller and make melon balls for the salad.
- Put all the chopped fruit in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss.
- Serve and enjoy!
Low Calorie Recipes
Many thanks, Judith
Keep updated with all the latest healthy low-calorie recipes from Natural Health Kingdom by clicking the Facebook Like button.
I hope you enjoyed this article – Honey Mint Dressing Recipe – and you will share your own experiences below in the comment box and please take the time to click on the share button, many thanks, Natural Health Kingdom.