Low Calorie Wine Spritzer
Here’s a recipe for a Low Calorie Wine Spritzer
Wine is delicious but it’s also full of calories. I love the taste but I know if I want to keep losing weight I can’t have too much. (Just don’t overdo it)
The wine spritzer on the other hand is a great way to enjoy the taste of your favorite wine without the calories!
The normal recipe is quite simple, you take two ounces of your favourite wine and mix it with two ounces of club soda.
It works, but it’s kind of boring, don’t you think?
Keep updated with all the latest healthy low calorie recipes from Natural Health Kingdom by clicking the button below.Click To Like Us On >>> Facebook
Here’s a more seasonal wine spritzer recipe that’s worth trying out.
Holiday Cranberry Low Calorie Wine Spritzer
1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 bottle red wine
20 oz bottle of club soda
1. Heat up a small pot on medium high heat.
2. Add chopped cranberries, sugar, cinnamon, and wine.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes.
4. Pour into a refrigerator safe bowl, removing all of the extra cranberry bits.
5. Chill for two hours.
6. Mix equal parts club soda and wine mixture in wine glasses and serve.
Here at Natural Health Kingdom, we are planning to add to the Healthy Recipe Section whenever we find anything that we consider worthy of your attention. If you come across any recipes you think our readers might like please forward them to us, for inclusion in this section.
It’ always good to hear from our readers.