Peppered Herb Cheese Balls Low Calorie Recipe
Delicious Peppered Herb Cheese Balls Low Calorie Recipe
Low calorie cheese balls are a hard one to crack. They’re literally balls of cheese: and what is cheese? Fat and calories.
Keep updated with all the latest healthy low calorie recipes from Natural Health Kingdom by clicking the button below.Click to like Natural Health Kingdom
The problem is they’re also very tasty.
If you want a lower calorie choice that still has the cheese ball great flavour? Give this recipe a try. I use low fat cream cheese to cut out a nice bit of calories. If you want to cut out even more, don’t use crackers to eat it. Serve the cheese ball with chunks of green pepper, cucumbers, and other stiff veggies you can get a scoop of cheese onto.
5 tablespoons fresh chives
5 tablespoons fresh parsley
5 tablespoons fresh basil
2 boxes (8 oz) low fat cream cheese
6 oz goat cheese
1 tsp black pepper
3 cloves of garlic, minced
1. Pull out a bowl and a large plate.
2. On the plate snip all of the herbs into small pieces. You don’t want it to get mushy so make them about 1/4 – 1/3 inch long.
3. In the bowl add the cream cheese, goat cheese, pepper, and garlic.
4. Mix the cheese with your electric mixer until it’s nice and smooth.
5. Take 2/3 of the herb mixture and mix it into the cheese.
6. Form the cheese into a ball or loaf and then roll it into the rest of the herb mixture.
7. Wrap the cheese ball in foil or plastic wrap and let it chill for at least 6 hours.
8. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Low Calorie Recipes
Many thanks, Judith