Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Not Too Naughty – Mini Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake is a weakness of mine. I just love it, so it’s hard to say no!
The thing is, for weight loss to be successful you need to find a way to indulge your cravings in a healthy way. For me, these mini chocolate cheesecakes are it.
This recipe produces 6 mini-cheesecakes at around 60 calories per portion. I usually have 2 at a time just for a snack. You can also make a lot of these very quickly if you want them for a party or for a family get-together.
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted (microwave for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between to melt them or use a double boiler method)
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies
- (optional) Raspberry or strawberry jam
- Mix the ricotta and melted chocolate together in a small bowl.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the 6 wafer cookies.
- Add a small dollop of jam onto each “cheesecake”.
- They keep well in the fridge for around two days but be sure to cover them with plastic wrap.
Don’t over indulge, limit yourself to two a day at break times. It’s always good to have a little treat to look forward to.
Low Calorie Recipes
Many thanks, Judith