Healthy Paleo Brownie Recipe
Try This Healthy Paleo Brownie Recipe, You’ll Love it!
Healthy Paleo Brownie Recipe – Forget Processed Ingredients… To make fresh and healthy paleo desserts is an intriguing and gratifying challenge.
Most deserts use tons of sugar and flour but we all know that’s not what we want to fill our bodies with. We want tasty and nutritious ingredients.Ultimate Paleo Recipes Meal Plan
These Tasty Brownies do not make use of flour, and they use zucchinis/courgettes plus almond butter instead of processed ingredients in this healthy paleo recipe.
Try them out! They’re delicious even if you don’t usually eat paleo food.
- 1 cup organic almond butter
- 1 ½ organic zucchini/courgette (use a cheese grater to grate it)
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- 1 organic egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup organic and gluten-free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grab a big mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients. Mix well with a rubber spatula.
- Oil a 9 x 9 inch baking pan and pour the mixture in.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for 35-40 minutes. You know they’re done when you poke the middle with a toothpick and it comes out clean.
Low Calorie Recipes
Many thanks, Judith